Thursday, March 12, 2015

North VS. South





During the civil war and the division between the northern anti-slavery states, and the southern pro-slavery states, each side had their advantages that the other lacked. I used an info graphic to show these advantages and disadvantages of the offending north and the defending south by compiling statistics into charts and graphs and analyzing war strategies. Some information that i chose to include in my info graphic includes, the population of both the north and south as well as the slave population, the number of industrial workers, railroad mileage, and the amount of manufactured goods. i finished off my info graphic by  explaining the strategies of both the north and the south. The process of creating this info graphic helped my to look at the statistics of the north and the south, allowing me to realize how it applied to the advantages of each side and why it is significant.   

No comments:

Post a Comment